CQS Estimation & Pre-Contract Work
Working with our in house team, our Quantity Surveyors work with you to consider and evaluate the cost and value of your project.
Our key focus is giving you as realistic an estimate as possible. At the pre-contract stage there are often many variables and unknown factors. That’s why it’s important to work with a team that has the experience to help fill in the blanks, working with you through every detail before you proceed to the design stage.
Our experience in a wide variety of different sectors means that we can help develop the design to suit our client’s budget.
Why choose CQS Solutions?
We’ve done this for a long time collectively so you can trust us to have your best interests at the centre of all our actions.
– All our Quantity Surveyors are highly experienced and have worked within a variety of sectors.
– We have access to the latest industry costs and through our own experience, have built up our own data base of historic costings.
– We have an extensive network of contractors meaning we have access to specialist knowledge throughout the industry.
– Through experience we have an intrinsic understanding of the construction process as whole and the many pit falls and mistakes that can affect the outcome for developers.
– By accessing wider networks, forums and sharing platforms; we have an extensive network of consultants, contractors, suppliers and specialists. That allows us to provide innovative solutions to your project.
How do we do it?
In order to give you the most accurate estimate, we rely on years of relevant experience and our network of local contractors/merchants. It means we understand the local market and are always fully informed when it comes to costs.
Get in touch today
CQS are highly motivated and dedicated to the successful Commercial Management of any project they are involved with. Get in touch today to find out more.
Phone: 01952 287 369
Mobile: 07872 824 624
CQS Solutions Ltd
Office 15 / SB121
Business & Technology Centre
Telford Innovation Campus
University of Wolverhampton